My new book on Kindle

Five Tales of Mystery and Magic - Coffee time short stories
My new book - an anthology of short stories  - is now available on Amazon for the Kindle. 
"Tales of Mystery and Magic"

The book contains five short stories where magic or mystery break into the everyday life of an ordinary person. 

This is the first of a series of collections of short stories that I will be publishing - volume 2 is being proof read as I write and the new novel will be out later in the year. Its a busy time!


In the USA it costs $0.99  
follow this link

For Amazon . com

In the UK it costs £0.77 
follow this link

For Amazon .co.uk

You can get your copy of my novel  "Capcir Spring"by clicking HERE if you are in the USA or here if you are in the UK  Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment